Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Arrggh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, August 22, 2016

Arrggh!

This actually has little or nothing to do with comics, but if I don't vent, then I will probably explode. Or else have a super villain origin story, I am not sure which would be more destructive.

We have Sirius XM on several of our vehicles. I don't really understand the point, but I am usually just listening to CD's anyway. But my Sweet Baboo loves it. Anyhow, they hit up my credit card for almost $1,000 without permission or warning for "renewal fees". Naturally I called to find out what the heck was going on, especially since one was for a vehicle we didn't even OWN!

Two hours and a whole lot of confusion, and it seems to have been straightened out, and the fees recredited, but...yeesh!  I can only assume this sort of thing may have driven all those Bat Villains into snapping and assuming a life of crime... or something

And it still beats having to deal with a Cable Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home