Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back to Basics

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Back to Basics

It has come to my attention, that I really have been falling down on the job lately, when it comes to posting scans of Green Lanterns and their beautiful beautiful behinds.  I admit, that I've been in a bit of a funk lately.  It's too cold, and the books have been boring. 

But still...my end of winter blahs are no excuse for such negligence.  With the incredible plethora of female boobage and buttocks, someone has to leap into the breach and provide equal opportunity for ogling of male butts. 

And as usual, Hal takes the point.

 flying photo GilKane1959.jpg

Oh Hal.  So incredibly full of yourself.  And flying with your legs apart as usual.

And this!

 gil kane hal photo gilkanepunch31-1.jpg

I wasn't aware that thugs swarm, but trust Hal to find some! 

And finally...

hal and guy photo GL25199210.jpg

We not only get to see Hal's behind, but we get to see him hit in the head.  By Guy no less.  This satisfies all of my personal fetishes!

Enjoy!


5 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sweetie, I'm something of a rational Deist...so I don't think you and I would necessarily get along.

And why are you checking out a blog about men's butts anyway?

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Alex said...

Owned. I really like your way of answering there, Sally ;)

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Dermie said...

Agreed--that was a pitch perfect response! :)

And welcome back to the gallery of GL glutes! ;)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thanks, guys. I always enjoy feedback, but I detest proselytizing. I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly, but heck.

And I hope that you all enjoyed Hal's assets.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Boosterrific said...

Sally,

I've been meaning to send this to you. I was watching SUPERFRIENDS last month, and, well...

http://www.boosterrific.com/pics/news/green-lanterns-butt.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home