Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sink Holes

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Sink Holes

I am sure that you have all heard the sad news about the gentleman who lost his life due to a giant sink hole in Florida swallowing up his house as he slept.  Yet another good reason to stay out of Florida!  I can honestly say that I don't usually go to bed, hoping that I won't be swallowed up by the earth.  Although, there was a case just a couple of days ago where some sweet young thing got roaring drunk, and jumped a curb, hit a car in the driveway and barrelled into some poor innocent person's house as they were sleeping. 

Sheesh!

Anyway...am I a terrible person, because all I could think about was the invasion of Mole Man? 

6 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

No, you are definitely not terrible.

This is why we read comics, to give us a reference point to anchor our sanity to when stuff that would normally make our head explode with irrational fear happens.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you Jeff. I KNEW there was a rational reason for reading Comics!

It obviously makes us...finer people.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous lordofthewaters said...

Well I can't speak to Florida's problem with sink holes, but we've had our share here in NC fairly recently. One swallowed a new Corvette (which to my knowledge was never found, the license plate was recovered though)and simultaneously put a restaurant out of business.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Invading the surface world for brides or kings is one thing...but stealing Corvettes? That's out of line!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger googum said...

Every time I couldn't find something in my basement, I suspected the Mole Man...

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Yeah that's horrible, it's not something you can really expect. No, you're not horrible just a comic fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home