Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Did A Podcast!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, March 01, 2013

I Did A Podcast!

...And lived to tell the tale! 

Shawn Engles from Just One of the Guys, has a lovely site, dedicated to Green Lanterns, specifically, Kyle and Guy.  I cannot fault his taste at all.  Anyhoo, a couple of weeks ago, he was nice enough to allow me to join him for a podcast.  I even figured out how to listen to it!  It turns out that you click on this little button thing.

I have to say that my voice sounds really weird to me.  But we had a simply lovely time, talking about the infamous issue that stuffed poor Alex into that refridgerator, and then, one of my all-time favorite Guy books, when Beau Smith first took over, and Guy went off to the Naba Jungle, met up with Buck Wargo and his crew, and drank the Warrior Waters and got cool new powers. 

It is a hoot and a half, if you have never read it.  For some reason, DC hasn't seen fit to bring out the Guy Gardner series in a Trade. I'm sure that it would sell like Hot Cakes! 

Just go to justoneoftheguys.libsyn.com, and it is the one from February 22, episode #54.  It gets...a little silly.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry it took me so long to reply, Sally, but you were completely amazing on the show. You actually gave voice to some thoughts I had about Mitch Byrd's art in Guy Gardner that I couldn't come up with myself. I had a blast, and you truly brought the show up a notch or twenty! Be certain that I will come calling again to have you on the show for the Gal Gardner story. Thanks again, and keep up the great work on the site!

Shawn Engel

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you Shawn, I had a ball as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home