Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Hal And Carol Got Married!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hal And Carol Got Married!

I'll bet that's a phrase that you never thought you would hear!  To be fair, let me back up just a bit here.  The ACTORS portraying Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris have apparently found love, and plighted their mutual troth.   Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively got married, which as a girl, I find simply adorable.   Those love scenes with them in the movie were REAL!

Anyway.  I like them both, and I'm sure they will have beautiful beautiful children.  And hopefully, a sequel.  Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

I finally saw the movie on DVD and found it every bit the train wreck I'd heard it was. But the scene where GL tries to pull the Superman-on-Lois-Lane's-balcony bit with his own girlfriend was hilarious.

"I've seen you naked, and you thought I wouldn't recognize you because I couldn't see your cheekbones?!?"

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That was one of my favorite lines. Of course Carol would recognize him!

I actually liked the movie, but I think that they tried to cram too much into it. Mark Strong as Sinestro however was fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home