Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Kyle!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kyle!

Oh, I'm just loving this week. It is so easy! I like easy. Basically I am an incredibly lazy person, so just putting up scans is right up my alley.

And really, how can you not like Kyle?

Photobucket

Heck, here's one that is just tailor-made for Valentine's Day! Kyle you are SUCH a heartbreaker!

Too bad about all your girlfriends dying though.

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Lantern Kiaori said...

He's such a womanizer! XD

Hope you're having a great Valentine's day.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you, I AM having a nice Valentine's Day! I hope that you are too!

And although I loved Soranik and Kyle, for her own safety, it was probably just as well that they broke up.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Let me get something from the fridge.... GHAAAAAAAHHHHH

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home