Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Done!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Done!

Hah! I'm finished...completely finished with my shopping, and I am simply overflowing with smuggery. Bwhahahahaha! Even the wrapping is mostly done. Of course, I still have to finish the fudge and the cherry-chip bread, and cook the ham and make applesauce...!

I think this is more of a "girl" thing. Most of the guys I know don't obsess over Christmas...or any other holiday for that matter. In fact, my Sweet Babboo pretty much takes it for granted that I'll do his shopping FOR him. There are bonuses in this...I usually end up with exactly what I want...like that Kilowog action figure a couple of years back! On the other hand, no pressure at all.

I don't think that there is going to be a separate Holiday book out this year, at least by DC...which is a bit of a shame. I LOVE Holiday books! Last year, the Larfleeze Christmas Special was...well...special! But I suppose that if I am in the need of Christmas cheer, I can unearth them, and read them all over again. That's one of the benefits of collecting comic books...they aren't perishable! You can read them over and over and over...and I do.

holiday

3 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Eyz said...

I just love that Aragones drawing^^
So cheerful :D

Yeah, I kinda wish DC had released another Christmas one shot, like usual...oh well, back to reading some earlier comics it is!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Oo, nice picture!

Let's see: Martian Manhunter, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Kyle Rayner, Hawkman, Lobo (Lobo?), Aquaman, XS (XS??), and... the Devil?

...Huh.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The "devil" is actually Cain, from the House of Secrets...or is it the House of Mystery? But a bit of an obscure character nevertheless.

I just love Sergio Aragones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home