Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Woohoo!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Woohoo!

Aaaannd, we're back in business. Ok, that's it, I SWEAR this time, that nobody touches this fershlugginer computer but ME! Arrgghh!

We did manage to weather the Hurricane pretty well. Never lost power, which was nice, although my son and his bride DID, so they kept coming over and taking showers. On the other hand, he made us pancakes for breakfast, and he makes the best pancakes in the world. Lost a fair amount of tree branches and leaves all over the place, but we were very very lucky. Poor Vermont! They got it almost worst than the coast did! The Connecticut River is VERY high, and although we live right along the river, we again were lucky, and didn't have anything but very minor flooding. Too bad if you live on the coast however.

Man, I missed a LOT of stuff. Once I have a chance to get caught up, I'll do my reviews, and all that OTHER stuff, that it is that I apparently do. Hope that everyone ELSE made it through the Hurricane ok!

Gosh...I missed you all.

6 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Lordofthewaters said...

Glad to hear that you came through Irene intact and unharmed Sally!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Jimmy said...

Glad to hear you all are ok and it is good to have you back. I need stuff to read at work ;-)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Missed you too. To celebrate I grilled pork steaks...in 107 degree heat.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Glad you're back and okay Sally. While you were gone, I saw this interview with Ron Marz about his new book Voodoo and thought of you.

Check out the sixth paragraph.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Welcome back! Glad all is okay. :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you all, it's so nice to hear from you. I MISSED you!

Dwayne, I'm so happy that you are barbecueing. Sorry about the temperature.

Gary, Voodoo is NOT a particularly favorite character of mine, but heck, if Kyle shows up, I will of course, be getting that issue. But probably ONLY that issue.

Electricity is such a wonderful wonderful thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home