Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Glurghhh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Glurghhh!

Not a lot of blogging going on today, my pretties. I have acquired the Mother Of All Head Colds, and am rendered hors d'combat. Or something. My nose weighs about ten pounds, my throat hurts and I haven't slept in four days. It would also be nice to breathe through my nose again.

Bleh.

But good gosharootie, there are some very VERY intriguing things going on in the world of the Green Lanterns!

More on that anon.

I'm off to do Nyquil shooters.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Oh noes! Feel better, Sally! There's a lot of that going around...winter just won't let up.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger googum said...

Feel better, and stay on the Nyquil. (Dayquil is an abomination, and shall not be tolerated...why would I want to be awake for that?)

Also, I wanted to give you a head's up: Target seems to be getting a lotta GL stuff, including a C'hp figure! He's in that Imaginext line or something, but might display nicely. I'm tempted to get him for my son. (And borrow him...)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you very much. The stuffiness seems to be abating, leading to the dreaded breaking up of the phlegm.

Graccghhhk!

Target you say? Gosh, I'd love a Ch'p figure! I'll have to scamper over once I get my brains back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home