Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Look, Hal ISN'T Getting Hit in the Head!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, April 08, 2011

Look, Hal ISN'T Getting Hit in the Head!

And now, for a change of pace, I have been requested to show the Green Lanterns beating up OTHER people for a change! Yes, it's hard to believe, but it isn't always blows to the head and pummeling each other. Occasionally they actually go out and hit OTHER people!

hal and arisia

Now this is actually a picture of Hal hitting on Arisia, but that's probably not what I should be showing.

hal and carol

And here's Hal hitting on Carol! I sense a theme developing here.

hal and guy

Woohoo! Finally! A Green Lantern beating up on Batman! Oh the joy of it.

hal and superman

Here's Hal beating up on Superman. You have to say this for Hal, he's not afraid to take a swing at someone...even in Superman's class.

guy and superman

Hey, Guy's not afraid to take on Superman either.

Photobucket

John's not afraid to take on the heavy hitters as well.

Photobucket

And Kyle's taking on Sinestro no less.

In going through my scans, I do seem to have a plethora of head shots and ass shots. Do any of you have any better pictures of the boys punching out other heroes and friends?

4 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger poops said...

Just found this one on "Bleeding Cool" (great site!) about Guy getting laid out by Batman

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/04/08/friday-trending-topics-holding-the-line-at-2-99/

And speaking of Guy, there is another article on him regarding a "questionable" panel from Emerald Warriors #8

(I apologize if it's to risque, but seriously, what was Pasarin thinking when he drew it?)

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/04/08/guy-gardner-and-the-frost-giants/

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. I think I know which one you're talking about poops...and I have to say that as far as I'm concerned, he was just...thirsty. Yes, that's it.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger poops said...

Thanks for not getting upset about it...you run a pretty clean shop over here, and I really DO TRY to keep my mind out of the gutter, but seriously...

The shot of Guy getting wacked by Batman was pretty good, though.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The one with Vril was a pretty darned good issue really. I was surprised at how totally he got owned by John.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home