Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Home Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Home Again

Oh, my dear dear computer, I've missed you so. Back from the annual Bacchanal that is the NETSA trade show at the Mohegan Sun, with a bag full of loot, and an absolutely ferocious head cold. It's a funny thing...you never think much about being able to breathe, until you no longer can.

Urghhh!

So...did anything particularly exciting happen in the world of comicbookdom while I was incommunicado? I must admit that I am rather looking forward to this Wednesday, as I am pretty sure that there will be more Green Lanterns, not to mention Brightest Day. I missed the last issue of Brightest Day for some reason, so I'll have two of them to read, which is a good thing.

But anyway. Just in order to get back into the swing of things...here's a nice picture of Kyle in his underwear, which I nicked from Shirtless Superheroes...and awfully nice little blog.


Photobucket

Oh Kyle.

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

The last Brightest Day had something of an important reveal that I think is going to ruffle a few fans' feathers. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out...

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

And tire conferences are Baccanals? LOL. I picked the wrong field!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. Let's just say that the afterhours cocktail parties are a whole lotta fun.

Tire people are earthy and manly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home