Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank God It's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Thank God It's Wednesday!

I missed last week's comics. Sure, it was for a good cause, but I've been itching to get to the comic book store ever since. But since it feels just...wrong...to go to the comic book store when it isn't a Wednesday, I've waited until today. So I'll get a double dose of delight!

I know that some people only go once a month or so, and frankly I don't know how you do it!

I've been scrupulously trying to NOT read the spoilers and such, so I'll finally find out what happened in Green Lantern, not to mention Brightest Day, and a few other goodies. Oh, and Justice League: Generation Lost is coming out today as well, and so we'll all get to find out if Winick has really offed Jaime, or if it is just a fake-out. I'm calling fake out, but I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Gosh, I just love Wednesdays.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

"D'Kay"? Seriously?

I swear, Geoff Johns comes up with the most painfully obvious charactonyms since the Sivanas first visited the maternity ward. Atrocitus was bad enough; Kryb had me thinking he'd hit rock bottom. But here he breaks out the jackhammer....

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I guess that B'tch was already taken?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home