Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Birthday Hal

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Hal

Here's something that I Did Not Know until just now...Batman's birthday is February 19th, and Hal Jordan's Birthday is February 20th. For some reason, I find that rather mind-boggling. Because I can't really think of two men who are MORE different from each other.

But anyway.

dancing hal

Er...that's ONE way to celebrate I guess.

7 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger notintheface said...

Check out my blog for another.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

As I don't have a blog of my own, I'm going to hijack Sally's to share this bit of inanity with the world.

Today I ordered a pizza from a popular establishment. I won't mention the name, but ask Dom; he knows. Anyway, I ordered the pizza online. As my kids don't like pepperoni (I know, right?), I ordered pepperoni on half of the pizza.

Here comes the crazy part.

The online ordering robot actually asked me whether I wanted the pepperoni on the left or the right side of the pizza.

Words fail me.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

???? Words...fail me.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, and Face? Yours was delightful!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

After the initial shock wore off, I think I figured it out. It confused me because I was only ordering one half-topping. If I were ordering two or more, I'd want the ability to specify if they were on the same or different sides of the pizza.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I think Greg "Vigilante" Saunders' birthday is Feb. 20th as well. I'll have to double check. Oh, and Jonah Hex's is November 1st! :)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I thought Hal was a Libra? Oh, well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home