Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Just Rambling

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Still Just Rambling

Yesturday was National Welsh Rarebit Day apparently. And I didn't do a thing to celebrate it, which is distressing. Seriously, how can you NOT like bread and cheese?

I'm just sitting here and listening to Arrogant Worms songs. I love the Arrogant Worms. Their music makes me just want to go to Canada. I think my favorite song may just be the Pirates of the Saskatchewan. Cracks me up.

It's also Kyle's favorite song apparently.

Kyle Pictures

4 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

And how much do you want to bet he's got a couple of "wenches" waiting in the captain's cabin? ;-)

PS - Just noticed Superman as the figurehead. LOL!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Bread and cheese is pretty much what I subsist on! I didn't know there was a holiday dedicated to it!

Ever get the impression that Kyle is just showing off with those ridiculously-insane constructs?

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

I went to boarding school in Saskatchewan, not too much piracy took place. But comic fans are always welcome in Canada.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

According to the song, Aaron, all the pirates hang out around Regina, stealing wheat from the barges. God, it's a great song.

You just can't overestimate bread and cheese. Two great tastes that go great together!

Mac, a ring-generated wench was probably about the only ones that Kyle couldn't kill off with his amazing kiss-of-death.

Kyle doesn't seem to put quite as much effort into his constructs lately. A shame really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home