Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Feel An Origin Coming On!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Feel An Origin Coming On!

Well...that was one hellish day. It's hot of course, so everyone is cranky to begin with, and we were very busy, and down several people. Nevertheless, when our Truck Tire Manager completely lost it, and had an existential Meltdown, I was the one stuck cleaning up the mess. I had the unenviable task of explaining to customers that we couldn't go out and rescue them from the side of the road, because SOMEone was huddled under his desk sucking his thumb. And being a dick about it.

This is not a smart thing to do to me. I tend to hold grudges.

And apparently in the Comic Book Universe, all it really takes to create a villain or villainess is One Bad Day, I am wondering exactly in WHAT form my prospective villainy should take place. I already like the name of Baroness Von Evilstein...it flows from the tongue. I would like minions of course. I would like minions even if I WEREN'T feeling villainous. Minions would clean the bathroom for me.

I guess I need to get a hold of the Rogues somehow and see if they can put in contact with one of those helpful inventors or mad scientist that create all those wonderful toys. T.O. Morrow is also a good idea, I've always rather liked him. Something to do with weather powers would be MOST handy...but nothing with heat powers...it's already too hot.

So...if you could become a villain, what powers would you like, and whom would you chose for an arch-enemy? I'd thought about Batman, but heck, he's too hard, and he always wins. ON the other hand, if you do get caught, the revolving door at Arkham Asylum will have you back on the streets in no time!

So I think I'll pick the Teen Titans instead. They're pretty incompetent. And they're going to be drawn by Nicola Scott! Woohoo!

Photobucket

I...I'm feeling a little emotional.

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

"Baroness von Evilstein"! I love it!

erm, I'd quite like Empowered for an arch nemesis. She's usually pretty incompetent (unless you hurt her boyfriend)

For a DC nemesis, the current Hawk and Dove would be good. When not committing villainy myself and Dove could laugh at Hawk's silyl macho rubbish, then we could all go out and have a beer.

It's possible I haven't got the hang of this nemesis stuff...

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be like Captain Marvel in reverse, where a 48 year old man becomes a teen aged powerhouse! I'd probably pick Superboy as my arch-nemesis and intentionally lose the wrestling matches our fights would devolve into. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Steve, that's every grown-up's dream...becoming younger and more powerful! I don't know about Superboy though...at least not the one that was a jerk.

Saranga, I like Dove, but I have to admit that punching out Hawk would be a LOT of fun.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

We need High Empress Anti-Whiner to take on the X-men!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hee hee! They'd be powerless against her anti-angst ray.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home