Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Tuesday Again?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Again?

Not...Tuesday! My least favorite day of the week. The thrill over last week's comics has diminished, but the new ones won't come out for another day. Plus the rest of the week is just stretching away over the horizon.

Add to that, the fact that it is hotter than heck, and I'm plumb out of ideas.

Blurgh.

On the other hand, I suppose that it gives me a chance to take a stroll through my photobucket, and pick out something that would be fun. Say like this...

Guy pictures

Hee!

Not to worry, the portrait of Hal is later restored, although Guy does then take the opportunity to draw a mustache and goatee on it. C'mon, it's not like we wouldn't ALL like to do that, if given the chance!

I feel so much better now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home