Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank Goodness, it's Wednesday Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thank Goodness, it's Wednesday Again

After the day that I had, I NEEDED to go to the Comic Book Store, like an addict needs her drug. Not a whole lot of books coming in today, but I'll take what I can get.

In desperation, I am once again turning to the ever fruitful Romance Cover. Because I just can't help myself.

hal

Exactly WHAT is Hal looking at, and why is Cowgirl so...bemused?

Be creative!

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

"I'll be darned. A plaid power ring. Just lyin' around."

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

And wouldn't THAT be a lot of fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home