Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank God It's Saturday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank God It's Saturday

For some reason, the week just flew by until we got to Friday, which ws probably one of the most hellish days that I've ever had at work. Then a thingie on my daughter's car AKA the Saab-from-Hell broke, and we have to remove the entire engine to fix a ten dollar part. And my autistic son is handing his allowance over to his hoodlum friend for gas money.

*sigh*

Oh Comics, sweet sweet comics, what can you do for me? Well, I did finish reading Sea of Green's book, check out her site, the Hoosier Journal of Inanity for the details, 'cause it's FABULOUS!! If you like Greek mythology, and I DO!

It's not snowing, and that's a plus. It was also payday, which doesn't hurt. And...just to put me in a much better mood...!

guy and hal

Guy punching Hal in the face ALWAYS cheers me up!

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Here's a downer: Dick Giordano is dead. :(

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'm sorry you had such a lousy day, Sally! :( It's not snowing, but it's cooooold. I hope things work out with your son and your daughter's car.

Guy punching someone always lifts spirits. I love how the strip of gray hair wraps all the way around Hal's head. But doesn't touch the hair at the nape of his neck...*perplexed*

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Noooooo, not Dick Giordano! :-(

Geez, Sally! Sounds like your weekend has been a trial, to say the least. I hope things are better for you now!

For some reason, it also always cheers me up to see Hal get clobbered. I mean, I supposedly LIKE Hal. Go figure.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I like Hal too, but still...there's just something very satisfying in seeing him get clobbered. Maybe because he's always a little full of himself. I feel the same way about Batman.

I heard about Dick Girodano, and I am quite depressed. Not to mention losing Robert Culp and Peter Graves within the last week or so.

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home