Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh, Just Great

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, Just Great

So, I went to my Photobucket thingie, so look for a nice picture, and everything was...blank! All the titles and such were there, but no pictures. I'm trying not to panic, since I think this has happened to me before, and after a while, they'll reappear. They better damn WELL reappear!

Computers just confuse the heck out of me.

So, no silly pictures today. You can continue to bask in the magnificence of Bruce's behind from yesturday if you so wish.

6 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Every once in while, I'm tempted to use Photobucket -- but the glitches others have had with it have been doing a good job of keeping me at bay so far.

Are you feeling better, Sally? No more chills, headaches, and whatnot?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Actually, I'm still feeling a bit queasy, but it's a bit better than it was. I don't exactly know WHAT it was, but it was disgusting.

But thanks for asking.

So...are you planning a Superbowl party yet?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

well all your pictures are still on the blog, and if photobucket had deleted everything they'd all be blank. so i think you'll be ok.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hmmmm...just went and checked again, and everything seems back to normal. Which is good of course, but what the heck makes it DO that?

Bloody Computers!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

It's just that they do have their glitches, just don't panic when something like this happens. It wouldn't hurt to keep your pictures somewhere, too. (I should take my own advice, now that I think of it, lol).

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Well, we have a usual crowd that comes to our house every Sunday for football, so the party will probably consist of the usual suspects. :-) My in-laws are threatening to come down from Chicago, though. THAT should be interesting.

Mighty Mite has a Colts poster hanging in her room. Every morning when she wakes up, she points at it and says, "Football!" Then she throws her hands in the air and yells, "Touchdown!" ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home