Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Christmas Eve Already?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve Already?

It seemed as though it was a whole lot further away, and then all of a sudden it is here. I'm actually pretty well set, the gifts are all wrapped and under the tree, and I'm in the middle of the last of my baking and stuff. Eggnog is made and chilling in the fridge along with the fudge.

I DID have to work today, which was a bummer. On the other hand, I'm happy to say that I Didn't Work Very Hard! Brunch, and early closing are very happy happy things.

I hope that you ALL have a very merry and joyful and SAFE Christmas. Especially for anyone who is being buried under all the snow in the midwest!
Sheesh!

holiday

Black Cat strikes again!

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Merry Christmas, Sally!! It snuck up fast this year. Just started decorating the tree a few hours ago, ack!

I didn't know you could make eggnog...I kind of just thought it came the way it was! O.0

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Six eggs, a cup of sugar, beaten till it's frothy, a quart of cream, and a dash of rum. Refridgerate and consume.

Delicious!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'm not sure if I could get past the eating raw eggs part! I like the fake stuff that comes in cartons. :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, you could use that too, I suppose. And I forgot that you are supposed to add some grated nutmeg on the top. The rum is optional of course, but HIGHLY recommended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home