Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh, what the Heck

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh, what the Heck

Did all the Dad's have a nice Father's Day? I had a lovely talk with both MY Daddy and my Daddy-in-law...both of whom are unfortunately having health problems, but both of whom are facing it with their usual humor and good nature. Meanwhile, my boys took my Sweet Babboo out to the Litchfield Bug-In, which is no longer in Litchfield, but actually in Harwinton, and spent most of the day wandering around staring at Volkswagens. Which meant that I had a day off too!

But here it is, Monday, and it is gloomy, raining, and a bit on the muggy side. So what could possibly cheer us all up?

Random bits of Artwork!

Green Lanterns

This is Pat Gleason, and it is from Green Lantern Corps #25. Spectacular, eh? As usual, Guy may not have the MOST lines, but he almost always has the BEST lines. My favorite part is, of course, the whale.

Oh, and some of my favorites from Batman Confidential, which I am enjoying FAR too much.
Batman


Heh heh. The face plant is classic.

And...

Batman

Look at those big puppydog eyes! I have to admit that while I am on Bab's side, I'm REALLY starting to feel a bit of compassion for Catwoman. I mean, really...puppies?

And finally, just for the heck of it.

Green lanterns

I just LOVE giant Green Lantern scans!

7 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yep, Mr. Sea had a great Father's Day watching the European soccer playoffs with Mighty Mite. :-)

Oh, look ...! Katma Tui is in that GL drawing. *Sniff.* Soranik is wonderful, but I still miss Katma.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

They've resurrected practically everybody else, I really don't understand why Katma can't come back. Unless that's planned to mess with John's head during Blackest Night perhaps.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, I'm guessing we're gonna see a WHOLE BUNCH of dead Green Lanterns during Blackest Night -- including Abin Sur! Trouble is, if the story plays out like the original "undead Lantern" a la Nekron, having a bunch of undead Lanterns around isn't going to make things go well for the bad guys.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It will certainly be interesting to see exactly what Geoff has in store for us in Blackest Night. He's usually pretty good about throwing in a twist or two.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last GL image would make an awesome wallpaper. The current official DC Green Lantern Corps wallpaper only has like five characters on it. :(

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You can NEVER have too many Green Lanterns.

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

The only reason you like giant GL scans is because you can pretend you really typed 'giant GL cans'

hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home