Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: THIS is different!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THIS is different!

silly
Wow! I saw this on Rachelle's site this morning over at "Living Between Wednesdays" and I was...stunned.

Firstly I was stunned because seeing a gun, a silencer and a cobra having its head blown off is a little hardcore for an Archie comic book. All these years, and I thought they just sat around drinking malts and thinking up new ways to humiliate Jughead. Who knew?

Secondly, I was stunned because I was sure that fellow with the gun and the silencer somehow...looked familiar. I was SURE that I'd seen him somewhere before.

But where?

Photobucket

Oh yeah. THAT fellow. That fellow indeed.

P.S.

Thanks Rachelle!

5 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Eh. I still think it's Shatner.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Heh, heh, heh. I'd like to see what the Goddamn Batman would do to an Archie comic. ;-)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Yup I'm surprised to see that in an Archie comic. It should have been in either a Little Archie or a Josie & the Pussycats book. Both of those had better stories

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm still bemused by the very idea of a gun in an Archie book! I'm also still trying to figure out the whole point of the cobra.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

If you haven't read the Punisher/Archie book, you really should, it's quite the hoot. If I remember correctly, Miss Grundy ends up with a crush on him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home