Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: General Ramblings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

General Ramblings

It's Tuesday, and I it still hasn't quite sunk in that the Patriots lost. I thought that both of the defenses played very well, and both of the offenses stunk on ice, but the Patriot's offense stunk just a little bit more.

On the other hand, the five-layer dip was excellent.

Moving right along...according to DC, Aquaman is Back! Apparently,"We're seeing a version of Aquaman that appeared in Sword of Aquaman...the Arthur Curry Aquaman." This is a quote from Newsarama, and I still am not quite sure what Mr. Didio means. I thought that there was a new Aquaman, and that the original turned into a squid or something? Guess not. That's ok, I don't mind the original coming back, because I'm fond of Aquaman in a mild sort of way. I just don't have a clue as to how this all happened.

MAGIC!

I really don't think that it was very nice of Dr. Strange to just dump everybody in the New Avengers and go off and sulk. Talk about leaving people in a lurch! Carol can't quite make up her mind which side she's on. I still don't know what to think about Tigra. Is she with the New Avengers now, or is she still a dirty rotten traitor, that even Tony Stark and Jarvin hate, even though she was on their side? Or does it even matter anymore since my personal opinion is that they are ALL Skrulls!

Which rather begs the question. If Peter and MJ are Skrulls, did Mephisto really take their Skrully "love"? Maybe Aunt May and Harry are Skrulls too! Maybe Peter and MJ are actually still married, just off wherever the "REAL" characters are. Maybe Joe Quesada is a Skrull. That would explain a lot of things.

I wish that the Max Lord who shot Beetle was a Skrull. I STILL like Max dammit. The old Max anyway.

If Thor is running around (albeit very very slowly) reincarnating Asgardians, does that mean that Odin is coming back too? That could get interesting. Those two have got a really strange relationship. No matter how hard he tries, Thor can never seem to please the old fart, while Odin just seems to really really enjoy being a jerk. Plus he's always taking those protracted naps whenever something bad seems to happen. Then he'd wake up and complain about how they handled the crises. Odin was an old poop.

This is starting to get a little weird. Every once in a while, I just start sitting down and letting the random conciousness flow. However, it IS time to go and vote. I sure do miss those little levers.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Though I am a Colts fan, and a big fan of the Mannings, I'm sorry the Superbowl has left you in a funk, Sally. :-( Hmmm ... I'll have to dig up something REALLY good to cheer you up ...

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Isn't the kid Aquaman's name Arthur Curry too?

I wonder a) where the New Avengers will set up shop, since it seems unlikely Strange will let them continue to crash in his place, and b) if Tigra will get around to telling SHIELD the Hood threatened her mother's life. Even if Tigra joins Luke Cage's group, I can't imagine she'd bring her mom along on the fugitive trail.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Aw, that's nice, Sea. I'm really just a little queasy from all the fritos. I polished off a LOT of fritos.

Calvin, the whole Aquaman thing just has me baffled. The whole Avenger thing has me even more baffled. I can't imagine why Tigra hasn't had SHIELD do something about protecting her mother. Tigra IS a registered hero afterall, surely that entitles her to SOME perks.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

any idea when they're going adress spidey in the new avengers.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I don't think Odin can come back. Thor seems to have taken his place.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Stephen, I haven't the foggiest. Maybe we are all just supposed to ignore it. Magic you know.

Gyuss, if they can wipe out Peter and MJ's marriage, they can resurrect Odin. Why? MAGIC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home