Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: So, some Green Lanterns Walk Into a Bar...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

So, some Green Lanterns Walk Into a Bar...

...John is the only one who ducked! Haw!

Seriously, I really have to let this go, but I came across this the other day, and just couldn't resist.

Guy pictures


I guess this was the newstand version of the cover. I have the one with the big doors that open out and show the fabulous Bar fight going on inside, myself. All I can say, is that if Mr. Tomasi is serious about opening the new Bar up on Oa, they had better have a REALLY spectacular cover on that particular issue.

The possibilities for characters is mindboggling.

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

Oh man,
I would LOVE to see the next scene:
Diana beating the living cr*p out of Lobo for coming onto her like that and Supes going "aw no, Diana" and Guy LOL.

Yeah, that would be grrrreat and I want to see A WHOLE LOT of Lanterns at the Bar's opening.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well oddly enough, Lobo does show up...and there is indeed a splendid brouhaha. He also ends up drinking ALL the beer.

I am just so tickled by the thought of the bar coming back, that I could plotz.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Guy's bar was a bit of an inspiration for me these last couple of weeks.

Great concept!

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture, a good pastiche of hopper's picture (http://posuto.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2007/07/m-hopper.1184654084.jpg)

is the red headed woman Diana???? wonder woman was redheaded at a time????

I am so hoping the bar in itself will be used on the comic....

n.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Actually, that's Artemis. I do believe that Diana was running around wearing black biker shorts at this particular point in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home