Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Woohoo! Comics are back to being on Wednesday! I admit to being a creature of habit. I expect my books to be there on a certain day and time, and I get VERY cranky when they are not. Which is why Holidays always drive me into a frenzy. It's bad enough having to wait until Thursday, but FRIDAY? Oh, the horror.

Last week was a bit on the light side for me, but there are a ton of goodies coming out this week, so I am already in a benevolent mood. AND a new Green Lantern Corps, which has me giddy with anticipation.

I WON'T be picking up A Brand New Day in Amazing Spider-Man however. I like Dan Slott, and I think that he is a fine writer, but I'm just feeling a bit bruised by Marvel. While I understand that it is foolish to malign a book that I haven't even read, I also understand that to keep going back and expecting NOT to get slugged in the face, when it has happened repeatedly in the past is also foolish. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

So...off to the Comic Book Store.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Will said...

Amen to that.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Slott said...

Ohhhh...

Give it a shot!
We're a NEW team.
We're working for a NEW editorial team.
No face punching.

Spidey.
Spidey love.
Steve McNiven drawin' Spidey Love.

Win-win-win.

NEW team.
:)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

New Wonder Woman today, too! I've started reading the current series thanks to you, Sally -- and I LIKE it.

Darn you! :-)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oops, I was wrong about Wonder Woman bein' out today. That's what I get for reading ahead on the release dates. :-/

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You had me for a minute there Sea. Maybe NEXT week.

And while a new writing and artistic team are indeed intriguing, I am feeling a bit like a child who keeps poking her finger in the fire and wondering why I'm getting burned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home