Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's that Time of Year

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's that Time of Year

Not a lot of time for blogging for the next few days, I'm afraid. Although, I'm actually fairly organized for a change. The presents are wrapped and under the tree, and things are mostly under control. Still have to finish my baking and figure out where I hid the Christmas stockings from last year.

I hope that everyone has a lovely holiday. Merry ChrismaHanuKwanzika!

And this one is even better than yesturday's!

Photobucket

Ho ho ho!

7 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

That is my favorite comic book cover of all time.

Though the thought of a beefy 80-year-old guy running around in a skintight fursuit with built-in toesocks kinda squicks me.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

*pokes you with a meme* :D

Plz? :D It'll be lots of fun and you can include as many GLs as you want! :D

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Will, rhia one just cracks me up. Although I agree with you completely on the toe thing.

Thanks Ami, it'll have to wait a few days I'm afraid. I've snuck onto the computer in the middle of waiting for my dough to rise.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

I WAS wondering about the toesocks xD

Merry Christmas Sally :D (well.. soon >_> )

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

Merry Christmas, dear Sally.

God bless & may you get your GL ring!

XOXO
Your fan,
E

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

I made you, Kalinara and Ragnell a pressie :D

I apologize for my scanner not picking everything up. :( Originally I wanted to throw in as many GLs as possible but I'm too tired to :\

I deliberately left Guy's dialogue blank b/c I couldn't decide what to fill it with, I had lots of ideas xD And I figured it was better just to let you decide for yourself what he's saying xD

(My ideas were: "*sigh* Who let Jordan near the nog?" and "This isn't going up on the GL website is it?")

I hope you like it! :D

<3 Ami

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ami, it's adorable AND hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home