Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Is This Working?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Is This Working?

Oh please, please please, let this work. This is probably divine retribution upon me, for mocking Folded Soup's computer woes, but my very own precious computer went kaflooey on me! Gah! For some reason it wasn't accessing some sort of folder, which apparently was quite important. My brilliant oldest daughter, who actually works in the IT dept. at her college attempted to figure out what was wrong, but wasn't able to put in the program that needed to be put in, because it was on the fritz.

Fortunately, we have a spare thingie. Thank GOD, I have always paid for the extended warranty, so fixing the original thingie should be taken care of. You can see that I can use technical terms such as "thingie" because I am so with it. Whatever "it" may be.

*sigh*

It was getting pretty ugly there for a while, as I was like unto an addict without her drug. My left hand may have been steady, but my BLOGGING hand was pretty shaky. So, we'll see how this works for a while.

Sorry, no pictures for a bit.

4 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It worked!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yay, you still have access! Yeah, there seems to be a lot of that going around, doesn't it? Egad, it's an epidemic! My laptop (which is my main machine) had a meltdown and I had to replace it. Then Soup had his maintenance issues. Now you're having computer trouble! I'm glad you have a backup, though. I know it's hard to be cut off from cyberspace when you're used to accessing it every day. :-( I'd be a goner without computer access since I rely on it to do my job!

Hang in there, Sally!

-- Sea

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Erich said...

Hope your computer problems are resolved soon...in the meantime, here's an image that might lift your spirits, if you're able to view it. I posted it for Bahlactus' Friday Night Fights, but I also had you in mind when I scanned it.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Why Erich, that was DELIGHTFUL! And such a lovely view of Hal's backside to boot!

Yes, Sea, there does seem to be a lot of this going around! We've dropped the original computer thingie off with the Geek Squad, bless their little hearts.

We've become AWFULLY dependant upon these things, haven't we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home