Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: The Joy of Winter Sports

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Joy of Winter Sports

Well...Thanksgiving is over, it's the Monday after, and we are all bloated from turkey, pie, football and shopping. I admit to three of those things, because if there is one thing that I've learned over the years, it is NEVER EVER to go shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

But now, another Christmas Season is at our throats. We've already had our first snowfall here, in lovely New England, and I'm sure that many more are on the way. Which brings me, in a very roundabout way, to the premise of my current bloviating.

I never learned to ski, but boy, I always loved sledding. A while back, I had posted THIS particular picture of Hal getting hit

Hal Pictures

All in all, a pretty good one. But to my chagrin, I never did figure out what the Tobaggan had to do with anything.

Until NOW!


Batman
Holy Hi-jinks! A happy Batman! And look, there's even Alfred. And they are all riding on the Bat-Tobaggan. That HAS to be one of the greatest inventions that Bats has ever come up with! I mean, a Batmobile, Bat-Copter and Bat Shark-Repellant are all perfectly normal crime-fighting tools, but a Bat-Tobaggan is just EXTRA special!

I can only assume that Robin used to smuggle it out of the cave, and take it to the Teen Titan meetings in the winter.

5 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

wouldn't it ba a to-BAT-gan?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

See? Batman used to be happy! HAPPY, I tell ya! He's just gone too long without getting proper treatment for his post-traumatic stress symptoms. All Hal had to do to get rid of his PTSD was go rescue the babe (Cowgirl). Instant cure. ;-)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne! Although...now that you mention it...!

And afterwards, they all went back to stately Wayne Manor, and had hot chocolate by the fire! You're right of course, Sea. Would a few moments of happiness kill old Bats? Huh huh?

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was making out with Arisia tha fixed Hal... Maybe it was both, Hal just needed to strecht his old pimp skills, that was all...

And at least we all know the real reason Dick Grayson was fired as Robin. He must have wrecked the To-Bat-gan with the Titans. I'd fire the runt too for less...

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Robin didn't wreck it, it was Wally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home