Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's Wednesday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have no real reason for posting this cover, other than the fact that it is adorable, and makes me smile. Well, that and the fact that it is now August, and therefore, the new Booster Gold book will be coming out...eventually. Probably not today. But soon!

What does cheer me up, is the fact that three out of the four people pictured here, were dead. Or at least MOSTLY dead. Now only one of them is. Dead, that is...but hopefully not for too much longer. You see, mad scientists have taken control of Kooey Kooey Kooey, and are keeping Ted and Max imprisoned there for some nefarious reason, but any day now, they'll bust out and return, glowing in triumph. If Guy can have a clone, Ted and Max can have clones. At least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

As for Fire and Ice, they had a rather touching reunion recently in Checkmate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got all choked up. *sniff* I just hope that Checkmate doesn't have any plans that involve Ice...she's been through quite enough lately. So has Fire for that matter. Which is why, although I rather like Amanda Waller, I am also hoping that she gets her comeuppance for all the crap she's pulled on poor Bea.

But enough negativity. It is Wednesday after all. The bestest day of the week.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can't say it any better than that.

11 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Only thing left to do is go through their pockets and look for loose change.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Sally, if you don't buy All-New Atom, get this last issue.

Trust me.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's sound advice Dwayne, except I don't think those outfits HAVE pockets!

I haven't been picking it up, but on your excellent advice, I will certainly do so, Derek.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Thom is so sweet. Absolutely stark-raving bonkers, but sweet.

Dwayne must be a "Princess Bride" fan. :-)

Saw one comic yesterday that I couldn't believe: Spider-Man & Red Sonja???????????? I hope and pray it's being done primarily for laughs. I wasn't brave enough to look through it.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heck, Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies...and I DID get the reference.

Oddly enough, Spider-Man and Red Sonja already had a team up a very very long time ago. It was pretty silly.

I finally found your site, Sea, and it is great!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Thanks. :-)

There WAS an earlier teamup of Spidey and Sonja???? Oh my freakin' golly gee -- I may have to go look for that one. Thanks for the tip, Sally! :-)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Wow. I didn't know that my suggestions held that kind of weight...

But did you see? Ted!

Sort of... But close enough for me. It was nice seeing him again, but after the "appearance" in Manhunter and now this, I just wish they'd stop teasing us and bring him back already.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Derek, it IS getting to be a little frustrating with Ted isn't it? I also found it rather interesting, that Ted was actually a "construct", and that this wasn't ACTUALLY Ted. Odd, that.

I'm telling you, he's being held with Max on Kooey Kooey Kooey!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Derek said...

See, I started reading comics One Year Later. So my first knowledge of Max Lord is the power-hungry jerk that killed Blue Beetle and would probably have killed a lot more.

So maybe that colours my perception of him when I read the JLI or Superbuddies stuff, but... Hasn't Max always been evil?

I mean, he was a 1980s businessman. Freakin' Parallax shudders in the face of one of them.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ah c'mon Derek, Max had his good moments. A few anyway. Perhaps I can go through the books and see if I can find any.

This may take a while.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger zaza said...

fg
http://bmwpaydayloans.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home