Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Justice League/Nascar

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Justice League/Nascar

So, I was watching the race in Atlanta yesturday, and it was a dandy. Tony Stewart won! Woohoo! I love the fact that although he missed the chase this year (16 bloody points!), he's still sticking it to the others. Heh heh. So, being a Nascar fan as WELL as a comic book fan, my brain began lazily trying to match up Justice League members with Nascar drivers. Why? Why the heck not?

Tony Stewart...Guy Gardner. C'mon, this one is easy, the former "bad boy" of racing and our own crazy lantern. It's perfect.

Kasey Kahne...Kyle Rayner. Well, Kasey is awfully young, and awfully cute, and occasionally a bit dim.

Matt Kenseth...Batman. I was having a bit of trouble with this one, but Kenseth is pretty quiet, driven and methodical, and very cooly efficient. Makes sense to me.

Mark Martin...Superman. Aw, c'mon, Mark Martin is just too cool. He HAS to be Superman.

Kevin Harvick...Green Arrow. A little brash, a little cocky, and his wife is blonde, pretty and would probably look great in fishnets.

Jeff Gordon...Superboy-Prime. I was originally thinking Robin, since they used to call Gordon "Wonder Boy". Get it? Haw! But he's much to whiny and prissy for Robin, so I thought of Superboy Prime instead. Always blaming everybody else for his problems, and then running them off the road.

Jeff Burton...Aquaman. Well-liked, but low-key.

Dale Earnheart Jr...Flash (Wally West). Well, he LOOKS like Wally, and he's kind of self-deprecating, and boy is he fast.

This is all that I could come up with on the spur of the moment. Any thoughts?

4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Richard Petty kind of looks like he could be related to Stan Lee.

Sorry, that's all I got.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

My God, that's perfect!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm afraid Batman is the only actual NASCAR driver in the DC Universe.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home