Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I've been busy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've been busy!

I realize that I haven't posted in a while, but really, I have been busy. I was lucky enough to find a whole bunch of pictures, which I will post about when I am a little more coherent. I've also been having too much fun over at Kalinara's "Pretty, Fizzy Paradise" reading about whether or not Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon should be together. Somehow it all degenerated into a steamed conversation about whether or not Batman is gay, and exactly why is he keeping those nubile boys in that damp cave. God I love the internet. And...for the record...Batman is NOT gay! Get over it! Hal on the other hand, does have these...interesting moments.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

I always thought, weirdly, a really strong case could be made for Guy being in the closet. Considering his dad was macho enough to name his kids Mace and Guy...there's a whole lot of masculinity pressure there...

...But Batman is straight. :-P

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poor Guy's whole family life was just bizarre. And yet...in a way it is sadly a more realistic portrayal than most superheroes. I know that Hal lost his dad at a young age, Kyle's dad disappeared and I'm sure that John had his problems too, but none of them ever got the crap beaten out them on a daily basis like Guy. I don't see Guy as gay, but Hal on the other hand has all kinds of issues.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

That's probably the least of Hal's worries, really. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home