Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Oops

Well, ordinarily I would be posting my amazing and prescient, not to mention pithy reviews of my new comics here.  Humbly. 

But I cannot do that, because I had to rush home and meet the repairman, so that once again, we can have hotwater and heat.  Fortunately, the little module thingie on the THREE YEAR OLD BOILER was the only thing that needed to be replaced, and things turned out well. You don't really appreciate things like a hot shower until you can't take one. 

So...probably tomorrow. And it seems as though there are a LOT Of good books out this week!

Until then however...


 photo CONV_JLI_1_zpstfz8l0wy.jpg

You know whom I want to see in the new DC Rebirth?  These guys! Well, except for Captain Shinypants maybe, but hell, even he would be okay with me, so long as we get some of our favorite B and C characters back.  I don't really CARE all that much about the Big Three anyway. 

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I'd love to see them all too. I'm not even sure how much of Jurgens JLI is canon now. Captain Atom, I preferred how he was written in JLGL to the new 52 version.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

To me, JLI will ALWAYS be canon. But yes, I agree completely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home