Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Huzzah!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Huzzah!

Well, I had heard the rumor...but it has apparently been confirmed that Gail Simone is going to be doing a new version of the Secret Six...and I couldn't be happier!  Well...maybe if I won the lottery or something, but in terms of Comic Book Happiness, I am up there.

I adored Secret Six.  ALL of them.  And Catman is going to be back, which is wonderful.  God, I hope that they bring back Deadshot, because the bromance was a hoot.  I really liked Ragdoll, and Scandal and Jeanette, and whomever was the sixth one, which seemed to be a floating position, although Bane was fabulous. 

I love Gail Simone's writing, but I have to admit that I've dropped Batgirl, because for some reason or another, it just wasn't resonating with me.  And Lord knows, I still miss the Birds of Prey, with Zinda, and Dinah and Babs as Oracle.  Also Big Barda was sublime, not to mention Helena.  The new version didn't really click with me either. 

So, with all the doom and gloom going on in the new DC Universe, there is a small glimmer of light on the horizon, which is pretty nice for a change.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

That...
is...
AWESOME!

Now they just need to bring back Peter David on Young Justice, the only other title I actively miss on a regular basis.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Jeff, that would also be a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home