Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thank Goodness!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thank Goodness!

Seriously, thank Goodness for Photobucket.  What would I do without the ability to post pictures?  It's just so darned handy for those myriad days when I haven't a thought in my head.  Which is probably a lot more frequent than you would think. 

Or maybe not.

Anyhoo.

guy photo glc_47_var_02.jpg

Isn't this purdy?  I rather miss having a passel of my favorite Lanterns standing around all up-lit and posing so nicely.  Lately all the Lanterns OTHER than Hal or John have been either cannon fodder, or just to fill in the background.  Which is a shame.  Maybe the writers will get back to talking about some of the other Lanterns one of these days.

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Who's the dinosuar Lantern??

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Isamot. He's from Thanagar. Oddly enough he ended up paired with Vath Sarn, from Rann. They actually ended up liking each other.

Frankly, I love Isamot. His name is also Tomasi...spelled backwards!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Such a pretty picture!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

...I never noticed the Isamot-Tomasi thing before. I feel dumb. :-D

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It IS a pretty picture! The one that actually ended up on the cover was altered a little bit for some reason, which is weird. Guy wasn't as...pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home