Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still On My Beetle Kick

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Still On My Beetle Kick

Gosh, I loves me some Blue Beetle. Especially Ted. Why can't I have Ted back? They don't even have to think up anything particularly amazing, he could just walk in the door, say that he got "better" and I would be happy. More than happy, I would be ecstatic.

You know who else would be ecstatic? Booster. I also love Booster Gold, and I've been enjoying the heck out of his recent series, and having him in the new JLI, but still...boy I miss Ted. Booster misses Ted. Tora and Bea miss Ted. Guy misses Ted too, he even thinks that he's smarter than Batman. Barbara Gordon misses Ted. Batman may not, but hell...he's the Batman.

But Booster and Ted just had the most amazing friendship ever.

booster gold

I believe you Ted and Booster! I believe you!

3 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Boosterrific said...

If there is a team like Blue and Gold in comics today, I don't know where they are. Funny, sincere, supportive... they were genuine. The DCU is a smaller place with Ted gone.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

They are totes gay.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

There is a great gaping void, where Boostle used to be. Damn it.

I Want Ted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home