Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Guy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh Guy!

Well, yesturday, I requested a rather obscure Guy Gardner picture, and I'll be darned if Gary didn't come through! Woohoo, and my deepest thanks! Which has put me into such a good mood, that I think I should just be putting up Guy pictures. But only ones where he is being PARTICULARLY obnoxious!

Because as much as I love the modern sane Guy, my heart still holds such a warm and fuzzy spot for the old, unimproved, unrepentant, totally rude, crude and lewd Guy.

Thus...

Photobucket

Guy and Peej interacting. Always a hoot.

6 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Gary said...

No need for more thanks, Sally - a picture of PG is thanks enough!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Apparently the boob window is no more! So...appreciate it while you can.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I don't mind that so much as Perez's new body shape just makes her look like any other generic super-heroine.

Still, I'm just glad she's back in print and in quite a prominent title, too.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I agree. While I am glad that Power Girl is back, because I'm very very fond of her...she just doesn't look right. Generic costume, and much too thin and short.

*sigh*

Do we really have to have ALL comic book women be exactly the same shape and face?

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

There's always Big Barda

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'd like to think that, anyway, Dwayne. But seeing how things are going lately, she'll be shorter than Scott and skinny.

Amanda Waller used to be short, but hefty.

Sheriff Mardin was shaped more or less like a pear.

Brik was large and rocky

Boodikka was built like Barda

And not a one of them look like that now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home