Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Monday Already?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Already?

Well, that was a fast weekend! And...as usual, I don't have a single thought in my head. Except...a request perhaps.

It has come to my attention that out there...somewhere, is a Swamp Thing issue, that is quite old, that I do NOT have...that actually has Guy Gardner in it, as drawn by Rick Veitch, where he's being obnoxious as usual...and Abby throws a clod of mud at him, and he blocks it with his ring, smirking all the while.

I have HEARD of this...but I haven't seen it, and I've been scouring my local comic book store and going on-line, and I can't find it ANYWHERE!! Does...does anyone have a possible scan of this? Because it sounds quite wonderful.

thumbs up guy

Incidentally, it is also Hal Jordan's Birthday! He's turning 29...again.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Good news and bad news, Sally. I found the issue you're after - it's Swamp Thing #81 and a quick hunt on the net got me to somewhere I could download it.

Trouble is... it didn't mention it was in Spanish!

Here's a scan of the page in question though. Enjoy!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's fabulous! Gary, you're the bee's knees! I know the gist of the story,which I believe takes place during the Invasion!, but I've never actually seen the page.

Thank you!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Absolute pleasure, Sally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home