Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Itty Bitty Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Itty Bitty Wednesday

Well, I skipped Tuesday, because I honestly didn't have a single thought in my head. Things have not improved perceptibly today. It is going to be an awfully small Wednesday this week, because it is the fifth week of the month, and that usually means whatever happens to be leftover. However...I did see that Batman: Odyssey is coming out, and I LOVE that book! It is completely insane, totally overwrought and makes very little actual sense...and I don't care in the slightest. It's Neal Adams, and the art is gorgeous, and it's Batman being an idiot for a change...and that's something that I can really get behind.

I may also pick up Captain America and Bucky, even though I'm pretty sure that they were supposed to kill Bucky off a few weeks ago. I understand however, that it didn't "take". But it has Chris Samnee doing the art, and I loves me some Samnee. If DC could lure him over to do Justice League Internationl, I do believe that I would die from joy.

Meanwhile...

Photobucket

That HAS to be Hal. Probably on one of those trips that he took with Ollie a while back. Because being attacked by a killer otter could ONLY happen to Hal.

Actually, I love these covers. If I remember correctly, Chris Sims posted these a while ago, and I was enchanted enough to swipe them. Because ALL heroes on pulp or romance covers always look just like Hal.

5 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

that's amazing. now my fb profile picture. happy days!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

"I Battled A Giant Otter!"

Now THERE'S something you don't get to hear every day ^_^

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I know! One usually thinks of otters as being playful and adorable and stuff. They float on their backs and open up clams with their tiny cute little hands! They don't usually attack people like Hal...and yet if ANYONE would be attacked by and otter...it would have to be Hal.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Haha, just noticed the "Bill Hickok's Wild Women" in the upper right corner of the picture.

The otter is one of them? ;)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poor Hal. He was HOPING for wild women. Maybe it's a female otter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home