Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Tuesday Thwackings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tuesday Thwackings

I think that I'm going to start a new tradition. Tuesdays are always such a bleak day for me. It's the day before the books come out, and the entire rest of the week stretches out before me, and it is Just So Darned Hard to come up with anything to write about!

Whine, whine, whine.

So...I'm just going to start putting up pictures of Hal getting hit in the head or something. Or ANYbody getting hit in the head. Because there really is nothing quite like Comic Book Violence. And at least when it is Hal, we know that nobody is actually getting hurt. He must have a skull like Homer Simpson's by now.

Therefore...

Photobucket

Tee hee!

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Jimmy said...

I like the new tradition. Yay for new traditions.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Because there's nothing quite like a good old blow to Hal's head.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's a good thing he has such a thick head of hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home