Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Equally Rainy Tuesdays

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Equally Rainy Tuesdays

I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating. Tuesdays always affect me that way. And for the third week in a row, there aren't a heck of a lot of books coming out tomorrow. Or at least books that I consistently read. But NEXT week...Hooooboy, it's gonna be fabulous.

So in lieu of actual content, I'm just going to show nice pictures. I need to get SOME use out of my photobucket!

Photobucket

For example...here's a nice picture of Guy and the Tasmanian Devil guy, who was made into a rug, but was miraculously brought back as a possible friend for Mikaal, aka Starman. Guy is being his usual charming brain-dead self.

Photobucket

Here is Batman being hit in the head with a rather large crow-bar. I enjoy this even more than Hal getting hit in the head.

Photobucket

Oohh, lookie here! It's Tora's nonexistant family! Right there on the cover of the Justice League. Too bad it is all a figment of her imagination now! Not that I'm bitter or anything.

beefcake

And here is Cosmic Boy in his Space Corset...for no other reason than that it cracks me up.

Well! I've managed to put together a whole bunch of completely disparate scans, and make a blog entry out of it!

6 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cannot take her eyes off of Cosmic Boy's corset*

Good Lord...someone alert Doctor Frank N. Furter!





Verification Word: "pated". Obviously the past tense of "...pation!"

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Pic 2: A crowbar?? Are you sure that's not a pair of skis?

Pic 3: AAGH '90S ART '90S COSTUMES MY EYES AAGH AAGH

Pic 4: ...I got nuthin'. o_o

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh heh. Rokk's space corset is indeed...mesmerizing. This is one of the problems that I have with the Legion. Not only are they a whiny bunch of teenaged brats, whose idea of a good time, is staging mock "trials" for poor schlubs who think that they have the right stuff to join...only to cruelly mock them, but they have the world's worst fashion sense.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mac? You may be right, now that I look at it closer, it DOES look like skis. Not quite as deadly, but actually even more amusing.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Superheroes never tire of hitting Guy in the head, do they? :)

And who is hitting Batman with skis?! lol.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's true, Lis, Guy's head is almost as great a temptation as Hal's.

Almost.

I do NOT know who is whacking Batman...I just know that I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home