Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Dagnabit!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Dagnabit!

I had a positively brilliant post all planned for today. Brilliant, I tells ya! Except I forgot to write it down when I first came up with it, and now I fear, that it is lost forever. Hence the "dagnabit". Old age is apparently staring me in the face.

But it IS Friday and it is also payday, and that is a good thing. And it is a balmy 73 degrees, the sun is shining, and the tulips and the daffodils and the azaleas and God knows what else is blooming, and gosh, I just feel good today. So perhaps I'll be brilliant another day.

Instead, I give you Booster and Beetle. Because really who DOESN'T like Booster and Beetle?

Photobucket

This adorable picture is by Bobby Rubio, and I simply love it. Batman however...may not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home