Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: No Snow!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

No Snow!

For the first Wednesday in what seems like a month or more, there isn't any snow or sleet or hail or fog that is keeping me from going to the Comic Book Store. It...it feels wonderful!

So, I am off to read my precious four-color darlings. But I did manage to find a Blue Beetle figure at the store. It is Jaime Reyes, which I don't remember seeing before...and it is gorgeous. So now I can pose him with my Ted and Booster figures. It also came with the left leg of a large Trigon figure. I really doubt that I am going to be getting all of the figures, so I'll have this weird odd leg laying about.

They are also coming out with some really gorgeous Brightest Day figures, in addition to all of the Blackest Night ones. Do you think I'll be lucky and they will make a Blackest Night version of Ice? Probably not, which is a damned shame.

God, I love Wednesdays.

8 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

I have a Trigon leg that came with the Superboy figure! We should find some people with the other parts and put Frankenstein, err Trigon, together.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's not a bad idea! It does seem a little strange to just have these extra body parts lying around.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping they'll have a Blackest Night Alex/Refrigerator figure. I think I'm going to have to live with disappointment though.

On another note, I have an Ultra humanite leg that came with Alan Scott. We could really get something going here.....

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

The extra pieces are annoying if you don't have the rest. There are collector boards and ebay that can provide other pieces. Although some are pricey on ebay.

I think their done with the Blackest Night figures but I'm hoping that Brightest Day will get a Max Lord figure. And I'm still waiting for a modern Fire and Ice.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

No snow here, either -- finally! And it's supposed to get up into the 40s (F) this weekend! Whoopee! :-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

The e-bay prices, insanely, run as much as a whole figure sometimes. I've got a rather disturbing bag full of body parts. There should be some kind of limb swap meet location. (Bet the FBI finds this thread soon...hi guys!)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger TotalToyz said...

Check this board out to possibly trade your loose build-a-figure pieces:

http://actionfigureblues.smfforfree.com/index.php

And Sally, it is winter, after all; keep on the lookout for Black Ice.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I was also gonna recommend the Action Figure Blues board. Nice bunch of guys there and I'm sure you'd find someone to trade with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home