Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oops

I did a very bad thing, and I would like to humbly apologize. The other day, I ran a very funny scan, that I had taken from the incredible Ty Templeton's Art Land site at http://tytempletonart.wordpress.com, without giving him credit for the work.

As I go merrily from blog to blog and from site to site, if I see a great picture, I frequently download it. I try to remember where I got it, and sometimes I forget, and that's not the polite nor the correct thing to do. Mr. Templeton reminded me of this, and was quite nice about it, and in the future I will REALLY try to be sure and credit the authors.

Mea Culpa.

5 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Welcome to the Wild, Wild West that is Cyberspace, y'all. ;-)

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Ty Templeton said...

Thanks for the nod. You're a sweetie, and I'm glad you took my note in the spirit in which it was intended. Thanks again, and glad you liked that gag.
Ty the Guy

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'm glad you posted the credit, Sally, and I'm even happier that Mr. Templeton was gracious about the misunderstanding. I love coming to this blog because it's such a happy, sunny place full of wonderful people. :)

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yes, Sally is definitely one of the better "sheriffs" out here on the wild frontier.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, Mr. Templeton was awfully nice about it, and I really did screw up.

You do all have to go and visit his site, because it is simply wonderful. And he is still one of my favorite artists from way back when he did JLI. He does a LOVELY Guy Gardner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home