Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And...To Finish Romance Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

And...To Finish Romance Week

Sorry about missing yesturday. I actually had to work A WHOLE DAY!!! Usually, I'm 8-2, but I stayed till 5, because two of my coworkers had to leave early, and there wouldn't have been anyone left to answer the phones. The place was a ghost town by 3:00! How do people DO that all day?!!

Anyhoo.

I do believe that we'll finish up Romance comic week with this little gem.

Photobucket

That's not Hal or Guy or even Kyle. That's Bruce Wayne.

*snicker*

If they had the "Return of Bruce Wayne" take a stop off in Regency England, I would be all OVER it!

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

That's not Hal or Guy or even Kyle. That's Bruce Wayne.

I just sprayed coffee across my laptop.

You shall receive a bill shortly.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Teehee!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! Now I'm trying to imagine HAL trapped in a Jane Austin novel. That would be too funny for words. :-)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, Hal would certainly LOOK pretty, in those nice tight riding breeches and boots and with long sideburns.

But if you wooed a pretty lady, you were expected to MARRY her! Hal would go to pieces. Or be a cad.

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Ty Templeton said...

While I appreciate the nod to my sense of humor, it's fairly standard to credit my work, and to link to the website you lifted this from, please and thank you. I know the internet-tubes are a wild and lawless land, but it's still nice to be polite.
Ty the Guy
( The 'toon was from last week's wecomics on www.tytempleton.com)
Not so much nicking of other folks gags, in the future, ta.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mr. Templeton, you are absolutely correct, and I apologize.

If you haven't been to Mr. Templeton's site, it is a treat. AND a hoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home