Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's International Woman's Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 08, 2010

It's International Woman's Day!

Who knew? I certainly didn't. Apparently some countries even celebrate the day by closing down. We can't do things like that in America...because if they gave all the women the day off...things would come to a complete standstill!

Hah!

Case in point. One of the owners of my company, was making copies at the copier, when it ran out of paper. He stood there in a dither, even though the machine told him exactly what the problem was, and there was clean packages of paper RIGHT NEXT TO THE COPIER! In the proverbial words of my mother, if it had been a snake it would have bit him. So of course I had to stop what I was doing and go over and add paper to the machine.

*sigh*

But anyway, in tribute to International Women's Day, I give you some pretty fabulous International Women.

Women of DC

I just love this picture, so I'm happy to have an excuse to show it.

6 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

It is? Geez, and here I've been stuck in bed all day with a cold.

Here's to womanhood! Ah-CHOO! ;-)

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Gesunheidt!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I always liked this poster, especially how they're all wearing white. (Well, except Catwoman...!)

Get better, Sea!

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

i have this on the corridor wall at home. it makes me smile every time i walk past it.

i love that amanda connor drew peej in the dress, in the book.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Mikey said...

As there's no 'contact me' visible on your blog I'll leave this story here for you to find:

http://geektyrant.com/news/2010/3/8/ryan-reynolds-talks-about-hisum-snug-green-lantern-costume.html

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mikey, you have made all of us very very happy women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home