Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Off To Church

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Off To Church

Or, as I like to call it, the Comic Book Store. The beginning of the month can't even begin to compare with all of the goodies we got LAST week, but still, I never turn up my nose at nice new comics.

We will be coming to the end of Justice League, Cry for Justice. It made very little sense, but what the hell. How on earth Robinson is going to end it, has me all a-twitter. There is also Jonah Hex coming out, which is always nice, Batwoman, both Cinderella and Jack of Fables, and JSA: All Stars. I'm not that enthralled with the All-Stars book, but heck, it's got Sandy on the cover this month! AND a tentacle monster, which can be lots of fun depending upon what you are up for. And that new Nemesis book looks intriguing as well.

So, I'll make some lunch, put on some music, and hide from the kids. And read my comics.

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

Cry for Justice's Finale in Four Words:.

World's Youngest Fridge Occupant.

(Does Roy's right arm get Fridge status, too?)

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous wik said...

I wish to kill James Robinson. In the bloodiest, most painful way possible.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think Robinson had one good book in him and that was all.

I actually felt sick reading this.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Oh God no... I really hope these comments don't mean what I think they mean, because I haven't read it yet. Now I'm definitely going to have to pick up Cry for Justice, even though I gave up on liking it after issue #2.

And there is one thing that might make me really excited about JSA All-Stars: watching Magog get punched in the face again. I am seriously hoping that he somehow eventually gets the stuffing beat out of him by Wildcat.

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Jeff said...

I like the title of the post.
I often tell people we're mostly a DC family but we're raising our year old daughter in both religions so she can choose DC or Marvel when she's old enough to make an informed decision.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I knew it! Comic book stores are cults! ;-)

Uh, oh -- so much for Cry for Justice's chances at becoming a future camp classic. The last issue pretty much blew that prospect out of the water. Poor, poor, POOR Roy!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duskdo -

And that's why they did it. They know that even if it's a cruddy story people will buy it to see for themselves if it's true.

Poor Roy. It might be kinder if he doesn't wake up. But I've seen the previews; no such luck for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home