Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Wednesdays are Back To Normal!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wednesdays are Back To Normal!

Woohoo! Comics are once again coming into the Comic Book Store, as Nature intended. I am a creature of habit, and one of my habits is going eery week to my version of Church, wherein I worship at the altar of DC. Or something.

But before I can blog about my books, I have to READ them first. So while I'm doing that, here is a nice scan of Hal and Ollie beating each other up.
Or at least posturing.

Photobucket

Gosh, they're so GOOD at posturing.

But you know who is better?

Hal and Ollie

Yeah, that's right. Dinah can school BOTH of your asses!

5 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

BWAHAHAHA!! I love your commentary on this, Sally!!!

For some reason now I've got that song from Robin Hood: Men in Tights stuck in my head....

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Owch! Hairgrab.

Go, Dinah!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

ooh i know where this is from...but i've forgotten. refresh my memory so I cna go read it?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ummm...I think it's DC Decisions. I think.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

really? I thought something else. i'll go dig it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home