Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Out, Damned Spot!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, August 07, 2009

Out, Damned Spot!

So, I'm sitting at my desk at work today, minding my own business, AND the company's when it feels as though my nose is starting to run, which I found rather peculiar. I grabbed a tissue, and it turns out that I have one hell of a bloody nose! Dripped all over my blouse, but fortunately, not on the papers on my desk. So, I'm mopping things up, and pinching my nose and tilting my head back, and while all this is going on, my boss is chatting away right behind me...completely oblivious.

*sigh*

Romance

Now I know how she feels.

Nothing too witty about comics today. I'm feeling fragile.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yowtch! I HATE it when that happens. Hope your schnozz is better now, Sally!

I have the opposite problem with my boss. I had a really bad cold that lasted pretty much from January to June -- and she kept pestering me, wanting to know if I wanted her to get me any medicine, or Kleenex, or anything like that. Frickin' mother hen. :-/

Trade'ja bosses!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mine is mildly psychotic, but I can handle that...most of the time.

But yes, hovering, can be REALLY annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home