Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Woe!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh Woe!

Well, turns out there was a mix-up at my Comic Book Store today, and only some of the books made it. They are shipping the rest, but they won't show up until Friday.
I managed to snag Wonder Woman, JSA, Wednesday Comics, and Detective, but naturally, Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps was among the missing, along with Justice League, and Billy Batson:Shazam. At least it will be coming eventually.

*sigh*

On the bright side, they lost the power at work, about twenty minutes after I left, so they are sitting in the dark, with no computers or air-conditioning. My Worst Nightmare! I on the other hand, am comfortably esconced in my library, tapping out these very immortal words.

So, instead of Blackest Night, I give you something that made me chuckle.

Photobucket

I believe that this is supposed to be the cover for the sixth and final issue of Ambush Bug, which still hasn't made its appearance. I have to say, that I love it. The look on Bats's face is simply priceless, as is the spectacle of Hal and Ollie practically falling down laughing. Hal's just relieved that it happened to someone else. Yellow!

5 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

I used to love Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam...

Us poor readers. If only DC didn't hate us so much.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's why I'm so depressed.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

With all the Blackest Night shenanigans, I almost completey forgot about Ambush Bug!

Maybe DC has the same problem.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I really do wish that this would just come out already. But at least we have the cover, and that's something, I suppose.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Latest news was AB #6 is due in December

 

Post a Comment

<< Home