Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What the Hell?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

What the Hell?

Is it just me, or is there a full moon or something? I have never in my life, seen so many CRAZY people on the roads, as there were today. Nice weather? Anticipation of School letting out? Rampant hormones? Who knows? I just know that I was cut off not once, not twice, but THRICE, on the way to work this morning, and that several more people wanted to move into my lane while I was still occupying it. Really people, you can't afford to hit me...I drive a Mercedes, and it's $500 just to gaze upon its beauty!

Harumphhhhh!

Anyway.

Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons has Jonah being bonked with a nice stone club. I have to admit, that that is fairly drastic, at least in the clubbing business. I don't know that Hal goes in for paleolithic weapons that much.

Hal is perfectly capable of performing his OWN lobotomies.


Hal Pictures

However, in this particular case, he had some help. Yes, that's our boy, having his head smashed back against a nice handy rock, by some pissed-off Zamarons. You think that Indians are cranky? You've never come up against Alien Warrior Women! This is from the latest incarnation of Green Lantern, during the whole "Sins of the Star Sapphire" story, a couple of months back. Artwork by Daniel Acuna, and gosh, is it pretty. This is where Hal has both Carol AND Cowgirl fighting over him, and he can't help but be flattered...and a little turned on.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Acuna lost my vote for the term "artist" when he was doing jack squat (artwork wise) in the recent Uncle Sam mini.

The man is a hack.

Sorry about your day. That's why I don't drive a car. (Honey, I'm going to the store! can I have the keys to the Dirigible?)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Hal's wondering why he has to choose between women. Why can't he just have them all?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Eldest said...

Seriously I thought that "art" looked familiar. If you look hard enough you'll probably find that exact same facial expression ten more times in that issue. Even I can cut and paste as well as this guy.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Full moon is Sunday. Maybe people were just getting an early start. ;-)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Man, it sure seemed that way. It was as if I-91 was the Demolition Derby or something. That is also the day that a garbage truck hit a median, and turned over and caught on fire, closing the entire south-bound lane for about four hours. Glad I don't drive that way!

But...but the coloring was so pretty on the Acuna stuff. And Hal's hair was so messy. I LOVE messy hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home